Labio Medical AB wants to take care about your personal integrity and security. It is important for us that you feel safe when you provide personal information to us. This personal data policy therefore explains how and why Labio Medical AB collects, uses, discloses and store your personal data.
1. BASIC INFORMATION
1.1 All processing of personal data that Labio Medical AB performs takes place in accordance with the relevant legislation. By accepting this policy, you agree that we use your personal information in the manner set out below.
1.2 Labio Medical AB undertakes to only handle personal data in accordance with this policy.
2. WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
2.1 Labio Medical AB processes your personal data when there is an ongoing dialogue about a purchase or/and has agreed to receive information via e-mail.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
3.1 Labio Medical AB only collects, stores and uses personal information that is necessary, essential and compatible with the purpose. We may process the following information:
Name, social security number, telephone number, e-mail adress, customer number..
3.2 As a customer, you can update or change your information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL D AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS?
4.1 Labio Medical AB processes personal data in order to be able to provide our customers and potential customers with information in an appropriate manner. In order for us to have the right to process your personal data, there must be a legal basis for the processing. Below we explain why and on what grounds we support the processing of your personal data.
4.2 Labio Medical AB processes personal data in order for us to be able to fulfill certain legal obligations.
4.3 In some cases, Labio Medical AB may use automated decision-making for direct marketing if permitted by law or other statute or if you have a given your express consent to such processing.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFOMATION?
5.1 Labio Medical AB only saves your personal data for as long is necessary for the purpose of the processing. Personal data will be thinned when they are no longer relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. Your personal information will be deleted one month after consent to information via e-mail if you do not want to continue the dialogue about any purchase or if you potentially want to make a purchase.
5.2 Labio Medical AB may save the data longer if necessary to comply with legal requirements or to safeguard Labio Medical ABs. legal interests, e.g. with whether a legal process is underway.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 Labio Medical AB is responsible for safeguarding your rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant legislation. This means that you have the right to:
1. Get access to your processed personal data. It also means that you have the right to request a register extract in digital format of your personal data free of charge.
2. Request that we correct incorrect, incomplete or misleading information.
3. Have your information permanently deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or when you no longer consent to the processing. The right does not apply if there is another legal basis for the processing or if there is otherwise a legal obligation for Labio Medical AB to process the personal data.
4. Get the processing of your personal data limited. This means that your data is marked so that it may only be processed for the stated purpose.
5. Request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and digital format and have the data transferred from Labio Medical AB to another personal data controller (so-called data portability).
6. Objection to personal data processing carried out on the basis of a balance of interests. If you object to such treatment, we will only continue the treatment if there is another legal basis for it.
7.Oppose you to process personal data for direct marketing. Objections to such processing are made by notification via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your objection, we will stop processing for such marketing purposes.
8. Submit any complaints about the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority.
6.2 Labio Medical AB will notify any third party who has access to your personal information if any changes are requested to ensure that your rights are protected in the manner described above.
7. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
7.1 Labio Medical AB reserves the right to disclose personal data to a third party.
7.2 Third parties may only use the information if there is a legal basis for the processing or if there is otherwise a legal obligation for third parties to process the data.
7.3 Labio Medical AB may disclose personal information if necessary to comply with applicable law, to safeguard Labio Medical ABs legal interests or to detect, prevent or alert fraud and other security or technical issues.
7.4 Labio Medical AB will not sell personal information to third parties.
8. CHANGES TO THE PERSONAL DATA POLICY
8.1 Labio Medical AB reserves the right to change the personal data policy at any time. Before a change is made, you will be notified of this. If you do not accept the changes, you have the right to object to the processing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
10. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE PERSONAL DATA OFFICER
Labio Medical AB